Rules for Debating
- Competition will be conducted in two categories i.e. English and Urdu. One topic will be given for each category. Speaker might speak in favor or against the topic
- Each institution is to be represented by a team comprising of two speakers in each category. One speaker will speak in favor of topic while the other one has to speak against.
- Individual participants are also allowed.
- Each speaker will speak for minimum 3 minutes and maximum 5 minutes.
- The speakers will be judged on the content of their speeches, their proficiency in the respective language and the response of the audience.
- Paper reading is not allowed. Those who will do so will be disqualified.
- There will be separate positions for U-19 and University category.
If you have any queries, contact: 0333 1693806