Each team comprises of 5-10 participants (including Technical and logistics crew). Participants will perform the drama on stage. Considering the vocal accuracy, expressions, dramatic techniques, effective use of props and costumes, and effective use of stage and team work, judges will make the final decision. No correspondence will be entered into after the results are announced.
Rules & Regulations:
- The theme for the drama competition is Artistic Vision (the perspective, talk, or story an artist wants to convey). Positive messages and values should be predominant in the drama.
- All team members must be from the same institution.
- Drama performances must be between 10 and 15 minutes in duration.
- Drama scripts should be submitted before the play to judges.
- The name of the institute should appear in the header and all pages should be numbered.
- Marks will be deducted if the performance is under 10 minutes or exceeds 15 minutes.
- Teams must arrive at least half an hour before the competition begins. Late entries will not be considered.
- The decision of the judging panel will be considered final. No correspondence will be entered into after the results are announced.
If you have any queries, contact: 0333 4143571