Rules and Regulations
- All dogs must be leashed at all times
- Large breeds such as the Bull Mastiff, Bull Terrier, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd (and related crosses) and Rottweiler must be securely muzzled (only if the dog is aggressive)
- Dog/Cat owners must be responsible and considerate to others by making sure their dogs are not a nuisance e.g. excess barking, bad behaviour, aggressiveness.
- Owners are responsible for and must be able to handle their own pets.
- FCC Petshow 2019 provides Designated Areas for Pets at the show grounds.
- By bringing pet(s) to the event venue, owners certify that their pet(s) are vaccinated and healthy. The Organiser will refuse entry for pets infested with ticks, are sick or unwell.
- Pet(s) should be brought in travel cages, for the safety purposes.
- The age of the pet must be above 6 months to qualify for the competition.
- Although, kittens and puppies are allowed at the pet show, they will not be judged in the competition.
Photography and Videography
By registering for/attending FCC Petshow 2019 visitors are aware that photos and videos of themselves may be published, from time to time, for promotional purposes in print materials, on the event organizers page, media sharing sites like Instagram and Facebook or Snapchat
By attending Fcc Petshow 2019 event venue, visitors are attending an event where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By entering the event premises, visitors consent to all forms of photography and videography by the Organiser, its affiliates and representatives.
By entering the event hall, all visitors fully indemnify the Organiser against all liabilities including but not limited to claims, damages, losses, injuries and/or death, for whatever reasons, caused by persons and/or animals. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry or remove any persons and/or animals for any cause deemed not in the best interest to the event.